Declaration of service availability abm.gov.pl/en
The Medical Research Agency undertakes to ensure the accessibility of its website in accordance with the law of 4 April 2019 on the digital accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public entities. The accessibility statement applies to the Medical Research Agency website.
Website Publication Date: 22/12/2019 Last Major
Update Date: 13/07/2020
The website complies with the Digital Accessibility Act for public entities' websites and mobile applications. The statement was made on 10/01/2022.
The declaration was drawn up on the basis of a self-assessment carried out by the public body. You can use standard keyboard shortcuts on the website.
Feedback and contact details
If you are experiencing problems with the accessibility of the digital for disabled website, please contact us. The person responsible is Paweł Żadziłko, e-mail address email@example.com. Requests for non-accessible information and complaints about lack of accessibility may be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. pl.
Anyone has the right to request the digital accessibility of a website, mobile application or any element thereof. You may also request that the information be made available through an alternative means of access, for example, by reading a digitally inaccessible document, describing the content of a film without an audioclip, etc. The request should contain the details of the person making the request, an indication of which website or mobile application is involved and a means of contact. If the person requesting the information wishes to obtain it by means of an alternative means of access, he or she should also specify a convenient means of providing that information.
The public entity should comply with the request immediately, no later than within 7 days of the request. If it is not possible to comply with this time limit, the public body shall inform the requesting party without delay when the execution of the request will be possible, but this time limit shall not be longer than 2 months from the date of the request. If digital accessibility is not possible, the public body may propose an alternative means of accessing the information. Where a public body refuses to comply with a request for accessibility or an alternative means of accessing information, the requester may lodge a complaint about the accessibility of a digital website, mobile application or element of a website or mobile application. Once you have exhausted the procedure indicated above, you can also submit an application to the Commissioner of Human Rights.
Link to the Commissioner of Human Rights
- Medical Research Agency, Stanislawa Moniuszki 1a St., 00-014 Warsaw
- The building is located in Warsaw's Śródmieście district at the corner of Moniuszki and Jasna Streets. The main entrance to the building is located at Moniuszki 1a St..
- The reception desk is located to the right of the entrance. Further passage is secured by gates through which a person in a wheelchair can pass. Elevators are available in the building.
- The building is monitored 24 hours a day, closed area.
- Internal parking not available for third parties, not accredited.
- There are no braille markings or contrast markings in the building or in enlarged printing for the blind or visually impaired. There is no sign language person.
Support from another person will be provided as needed for those with special needs.
The Medical Research Agency doesn’t provide mobile apps.